March 1, 2011

Franklin Institute

5 boys, a princessa and a princess! 


Don't you just love it when last minute plans come together? On our trip to Shriners last week I took Eric with me. Eric was a big help and we got to spend some quality time together. On the way out of town we ended up stopping to see the Liberty Bell (Eric not me as Laura was sleeping and I was double parked). There is so much to do in Philly I decided on this next trip I should plan it better. Alex and I looked into something fun to do and discovered the Franklin Institute. I called our brother and sister-in-law last minute, and they were able to join us for the day, along w/ more extended family. Wahoo!


What happens if I do this?














Go Sammy!
 
Go Laura!



Go Josh!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time to have been able to share with the family. You ar elucky there are things to do nearby.
    Love, Memere

    ReplyDelete