March 10, 2011

Caution! Pink car ahead!


"Mom, I am strong!" "I do it!" "Me! me do!" These are all phrases I hear many times a day from Laura. Yes, she sure is strong and there aren't too many things she can't do once her mind is made up. She isn't afraid of much, this little one.  I believe God has a special purpuse for Laura Faith and a special pupose for you and me too! All
we need to do is ask, and God will strengthen us (even when we're afraid).

Isaiah 41:10
“Do not fear”, sisters and brothers, “for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”


Warning! Videos may not be suitable for some audience members and blog fans (especially if their initials are ABA).


No fear!

*Read warning above before viewing

1 comment:

  1. You were right to post a caution comment. I know how steep that driveway is! I don't see any fear in Laura's face as she goes down the hill. I love to hear "Mom, I need help". Then she feels like she can go down the yard just "because Eric does it". What a happy little girl. I feel like I can keep in contact with her growing up on this site. Thank you for making this available to everyone who loves you, especially me. Memere

    ReplyDelete