March 1, 2011

Counting...Counting...Counting



I can think of so many things to count. Here are a few.

                              ONE - How many more weeks in a cast (Yeah!)
                              TWO - How many boys in this house (but it feels like more : ) )
                              THREE - How long Laura's been home (Almost four!)
                              FOUR - How many months until we move to NC.
                              FIVE - How many hours it takes to get up to Shriners Hospital.
                              SIX - How many weeks Laura's been in a cast! (Six long weeks!)
                              SEVEN - How many hours I sleep a night (If I'm lucky).
                              EIGHT - How many houses I've lived in since Patrick and I married.
                              NINE - How many years older Eric is to Laura (but he feels like it's more).
                              TEN - How high Laura can count up to (well sometimes anyway).



 February 2011


1 comment:

  1. So much to learn. I know that has to be difficult for her. She is learning to speak English and living a new life. Now she has to count! She told me "It's soooooo hard". She is doing just great. Love to hear her voice again. Memere

    ReplyDelete