July 3, 2011

Happy 12th Birthday Alex

We celebrated Alex's actual birthday at Busch Gardens. Alex brought his best friend, Peter aka Peewah with us. Thank you Busch Gardens for the free hero passes!






Interview w/ Laura







Laura recently told us that she either wants to be an astronaut or fly pink helocopters when she grows up. You know, I think she just may! She will do anything she makes her mind up to do!


If the jobs I listed above don't work, perhaps she can be a garpe crusher?








We ended our day with dinner and ice cream. Happy birthday Alex!






1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Alex! It looks like this was really a fun day for everyone. I see smiles all around the place. It is good that Peter was able to be with you to share your special day. I'm sure that this was also a mixed up emotions day for you. Just remember that friends do stay in our hearts forever. I know that Laura had fun. It is written all over her face. However, I think that Dad had fun also. I see it on his face too. Love, Memere

    ReplyDelete