July 3, 2011

Family vacation



Resting at the hotel after mowing the lawn.
Is it just me or do these two look alike?

This is our little "button pusher". She loves to push all kinds of buttons, (including the boy's nerves) she especially likes elevator buttons! This was just too cute a picture not to take. We were headed back up to our hotel room after a swim. This also shows how Laura's leg is worn.

We went to the Great Wolf Lodge and Busch Gardens in Williamsburg for a couple days to play and relax. We brought along Alex's best friend, Peter.





Alex, Peter and Eric

Laura, making friends in the kiddy pool.



We had a good "Time".

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! Can Laura's leg go in water? If so, I need to get the details on that! Lily's can't. Hope you all get rested up before you move in in NC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, No, Laura's leg can NOT get wet either. We used shrink wrap and tape but some water did get in. I have to take her back to Shriners next week anyways. Can you believe her leg is getting too short already?! Hopefully we didn't mess it up. Once our girls get their second legs then we can probably use the first ones in the water.

    I'm following Luke : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see so much fun in this video. I do hope that something can be done so that Laura can enjoy the water too. She is such a natural. I love the one of the two boys (twins?) taking a nap by the pool. I know there must be a reason that Eric looks so much like his dad. Love, Memere

    ReplyDelete