February 17, 2011

Why? Why? Why?


I'm happy to say that Laura is talking up a storm these days. In fact, she is talking non-stop! She talks all the time from the moment she wakes up until the moment she goes to bed. Sometimes she even talks in her sleep! Talk, talk, talk!

Right now she is even talking on the phone! Having a pretend conversation with Papa. Oh, does she love to talk! Ok, you might be wondering, aren't I happy that she is talking? Yes, of course I am, but I'm just not used to this! Girls sure can talk! I mean, I've been a wife to Patrick for almost 17 years now and well, he doesn't talk that much, and Eric, well he rarely talks. Then there is Alex, yes, Alex is a talker but he talks about half as much as Laura! Laura talks about as much as her Babushka Vonda, now there is a talker!!

I guess the talking wouldn't be too bad if it weren't for that word she uses all day long. What word is that you ask? Why do you want to know? Huh? Why? ......Why? Why? Why?
I have a word I've been using a lot too! My word is "because!"

No comments:

Post a Comment