October 29, 2012

A little girl with a BIG personality- Then and now

Yesterday, we celebrated our 2nd Gotcha day. Laura's been with us 2 whole years, 1/3 of her life now.
We looked at pictures and video's and told stories about how our family came to be. Laura especially enjoyed watching her Gotcha video.


We watched the Gotcha video before church. When we got back, she asked to watch the video again from when she was "born". Lol! Everything that happened before we got her, she refers to herself as a baby. Compared to now, she did seem like a baby. What a busy 2 yrs we've had and what a long way she's come! Praise God!!

Honestly, she looks so grown up now. What has remained the same is her BIG personality! She has a lot of attitude and a strong desire to have fun. It was funny going through the old pictures and recognizing her traits and seeing her personality. We know our Lil Pumpkin so well now.

 
We now know this is the look of, "I get car sick"

 
This is the "I'm sneaky and mischievous". Look.

 
 I'm wild and in charge!



 
 I'm going to get into EVERYTHING!!
 
 
I love to have fun!
 
 
I'm curious.
 
 
and always hungry!

 
I am BEAUTIFUL!
 
Today, she is still full of energy and all of these descriptions!!
 
 
Taken today after her hair cut.

1 comment:

  1. Her hair is really cute! Her side-swept bangs are perfect for her cowlick!

    I love all the expressions she makes...and she still makes all those same faces! Always with a smirk or smile! We love your girl!!

    ReplyDelete