June 1, 2011

Before and after!

So much going on these days and to top it all off we are getting ready to move this month. So here is a picture update of what we've been doing...and where we've been.

Warning!
Please use caution, viewing these pictures may cause you to smile!
or even cry!


Laura recently reminded me of how scared she was last summer in Kazakhstan when she went down the slide for the very first time.


                                               Hard to believe it's almost been a whole year!



Now look at her! No fear and having so much fun!






Nice hair!


and here she was climbing...


Look at that determined face. Yup, this is my girl!





She loved playing in the sand then...


What about now?


Picking leaves with help from Dad...


Picking dandelions all by herself...






Lots of love then...



 and now?

Laura, You are silly!



Mama and Laura then...

 

and now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a difference almost a year makes! I was so happy to get these pictures of Laura today. I must confess that I laughed and cried at the same time when I saw these. I won't say how ofter I looked at these though. That's between me and my computer. I shared these with my teaching friends at school. They were so amazed at the change in Laura. She is so happy. Now, why wouldn't she be? She got the best mamma and pappa last summer when you two went to get her. She knows that. We see it in her smile and in her face. She has a glow about her. I love how you showed the before and after pictures also. They make us appreciate all that she has been through this past year. Dad loved seeing her antics, especially the love of the soldier at the top of your driveway. Thank you for making me her Babushka. Love, Babushka aka Mamere

    ReplyDelete