January 31, 2012

The Big Shriner's Parade

Saturday was a perfect day for a parade! The weather was absolutely beautiful! Laura loved riding and waving to the crowds, from the Shriners Children's Float. We also got to visit with many of the wonderful Shriners before the parade even began. I must say, the clowns were my very favorite part!


This is "Lucky", he says he raises money for children by selling "duck tape."

Laura really liked Lucky!






Laura posing with big brother, Eric, Cassie and Mr. Donkey























So, if some "Clown" asks for your daughters hand in marriage, and she accepts the big, fat "diamond ring" does that mean she's engaged?! : )

"Mr. Ben, will you drive me to my next appointment at Shriners Hospital?"

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful day for a parade! Laura you look like such a young lady in your beautiful dress. Also, you are too young to be engaged. I'm glad that Eric and Cassie were able to be there with you. I am keeping a special prayer in my heart for Mr. Ben and his wife who will drive you and your mom to the Shriner's Hospital in April. Lots of love, Memere

    ReplyDelete