January 1, 2012

Christmas Day 2011


Every morning, Laura pulled a loop off the paper chain to help count down the days. This picture was taken 3 days before Christmas.


Laura was a little scared to come down the stairs. She thought Santa might still be here.




Love these kids!


She was so excited!



Sometimes we exchange silly gifts!





I bought this print in Okinawa and finally got it framed!



Can you believe I actually won this game from the PX?!
The boys were so thrilled!!





The aftermath!


Ok, Daisy wasn't there. But if she had been, she would have curled herself up next to baby Jesus and protected him with all she has.


What would you do if you got a new car? Why, pick up your best friend and go for a whirl, dah!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the day with us. I felt like I was there to see the fun of your day. What excitement to see Laura and Sophie in the car together. I'm glad she will be able to get around with her friends on their bikes while she is in her car. I loved Daisy in the nativity scene. I agree that she would have been there to protect Baby Jesus. Love all of you. Memere

    ReplyDelete